If you're looking around at all the snow outside and feeling anxious about getting behind on your spring gardening, here's a few things you can do while you are waiting for the snow to melt.
- Test your soil
- Good soil is key to a beautiful, healthy garden.
- The UW Extension is a great local source for soil testing.
- Start desired seeds indoors under lights
- It's a great time to seed herbs & flowers. Stop by our Green Bay location to browse seeds, purchase soil and ask our experts for seeding tips.
- Clean, sharpen & grease garden tools
- Prepare your tools for the workload ahead.
- Give your houseplants some love and fertilizer
- Transfer root-bound houseplants to a slightly larger container.